Welcome to Montessoritraining.in (MU). MU provides website features to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop at MU, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully. Please review our Privacy Notice to understand our practices.
All information, products and services displayed on the MU website constitute an “invitation to offer”. Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. MU website has the right to accept or reject your offer without assigning any reason thereof.
In order to use the MU website, you (The User) have accepted the following terms and conditions given below. MU reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
You (The User) are therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions every time you use the MU website.
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS: When you visit MU or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- COPYRIGHT: All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of MU or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of MU and protected by international copyright laws.
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS: MU attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, MU does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
- YOUR ACCOUNT: If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18, you may use MU only with involvement of a parent or guardian. MU reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
- PRICING: Except where noted otherwise, the List Price displayed for products on our website represents the full retail price listed on the product itself. With respect to items sold by MU, despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog may be mispriced. If an item’s correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before processing your order and notify you of such cancellation. In this case, all payments made will be refunded back to you. If an item’s correct price is lower than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, refund you the difference in the price of the product. Prices mentioned are valid at the time of order booking. MU reserves the right to change any prevailing price at its discretion.
- REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY: Orders placed on Montessoritraining.in can be cancelled by customer provided the order has not already been processed. Cancellation requests would have to be sent by via email / written correspondence. Cancellation charges would be applicable to a maximum of 15% of the order value and will be charged at the discretion of MU to the customer. If customer wishes to cancel an item due to non-availability of the training beyond the maximum promised delivery period, MU accepts to cancel the item without any cancellation charges.
- DUTIES & TAXES: Would be applicable as per government regulations and is included in the price of the products shown. Any changes as per current government notifications shall be applicable at the time of billing. Duties as applicable in the buyer’s country will be to buyer’s account. Currently, there are no duties / taxes for shipping to international destinations outside India which is again subject to rules and regulations as advised by the government from time to time.
- MU will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on MU. This without limitation includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, or under any other cause of action.
- MU reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
- The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. MU reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, MU has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services of montessoritraining.in without prior intimation whatsoever.
- MU will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: THIS SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) AND SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED BY MU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. MU MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, MU DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MUDOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE; INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE; THEIR SERVERS; OR E-MAIL SENT FROM MU ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. MU WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING.
- APPLICABLE LAW: By visiting montessoritraining.in, you agree that the laws of the state of Karnataka in India, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these terms of condition and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and MU. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
- SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY: Please review our other policies, such as our pricing policy, posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to www.montessoritraining.in. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Terms & Conditions at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
We protect your privacy.
We limit data access to those who need to know.
Within our organization, your personal data is accessible to only a limited number of employees with special access privileges. Although we may, from time to time, compile general demographic information based on your order, this information is shared within our organization only and has no identifiable personal data associated with it.
To enable you to place an order on our site, we need to have the following basic information about you: Your Name, Your Address, City, Zip code, State, Country, Phone Number and Contact E-mail address.
Apart from this, our systems gather certain details about your computer’s internet connection like your IP address when you visit our site. Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to customize our site as per your interest, to calculate the number of visitors on our site and to know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
We do not allow any unauthorized person or organization be it other members, visitors, and anyone not in our organization to use any information collected from you.
You can modify your personal details by accessing Edit Profile option anytime from our site.
Probably this is the most important question in your mind as to with whom do we share your information? The answer to this question is that we do not rent, sell, barter, or give away your information to anyone. To some extent, information has to be passed on to the courier companies, credit card processing companies, vendors, etc. to enable them to perform their functions related to your order fulfilment. Apart from this normal business requirement, information may also be needed to be shared with law authorities, for fraud detection, and for the safety of our site, employees, management, users, members and other affiliates associated with us.
The most important usage of the information collected from you is your email which is used to inform you that your order has been confirmed/executed. Your email is also used to inform you for your customer service related queries and for any newsletters sent. All other information collected is confidentially stored and will not be disclosed unless needed as per the requirement of the law authorities or in case of any disputes.
“Cookies” are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information, but they do enable us to identify you in case you have visited us earlier and to store items in your shopping cart between visits. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that.