The Montessori Online Program is a flexible program designed to help you understand the Montessori method and succeed in it. The program is a blend of online and classroom sessions. The online sessions include e-learning content, expert calls and procedural videos. The classroom sessions include a 5-day interactive workshop, conducted in Bangalore. This provides an opportunity for you to gain hands-on experience in using Montessori materials under the supervision of experts.
As part of the program, experts share their rich hands-on experiences in the implementation of the Montessori method. These experts are recognized leaders in the field of early childhood education due to the quality of their work over the past three decades. Their mission is to bring the benefits of Montessori education to the world.
- To provide you an in-depth knowledge and understanding of Montessori philosophy and methods
- To help you implement the best practices of Montessori educational method
- To help you use the Montessori materials effectively
Self-paced Online Learning
The program comprises of 7 modules with multiple sessions in each of them. Learning is supported with textual content, demonstrations, activities, audio visual content, live interactive expert sessions, assessments, and assignments.
You will access the program from a portal (Learning Management System or LMS) and at your convenience. Learn at your own pace, anytime anywhere.
Live “Ask the Expert” Video Sessions
Live online “Ask the Expert” sessions are set up at crucial junctures in the program. Here, you will interact with the Subject Matter Experts (SME) and peers from your group. The SMEs will provide valuable insights and help you reinforce your understanding of the concepts.
5 day workshop is conducted at the end of the program. The workshop will include in-class sessions with the experts where you will work with the materials and implement your learning from the program.
- 30 hours of in-class mentoring and practice sessions supervised by experienced facilitators
- 35 hours of e-Learning content
- 10 hours of live “Ask the Expert” video sessions
- 63 session quizzes, 7 module quizzes and 32 assignments
- Course completion certificate
- 4 months of unlimited access to e-Learning content (Offline access to content on mobile phones and tablets using a mobile app)
- Course created by professionals with hands-on experience in Montessori philosophy
This course is designed to meet the requirements of:
- Teachers/Individuals who wish to pursue a career in Montessori education
- Teachers/administrators who are working in the field of early childhood education
- Parents who are conscious about the advantages of Montessori education
- Pass in 12th (Plus 2) board exams from a recognized board
- A moderate command over the English language (both written and oral)
- Time Commitment: 8 to 10 hours per week.
- Since you must structure your time differently in an online course than in a traditional classroom course, you must adhere to this time commitment.