Self-paced Online Learning
Learn at your own pace, anytime anywhere.
Learning is supported with textual content, demonstrations, activities, Audio Visual Content, live interactive expert sessions, assessments, and assignments.
Ask the Expert
Live Online sessions to interaction with SME (Subject matter experts) and other peers in the group.
Classroom based training, Opportunity to Work with material.
- Course created by professionals with 30 years of hands-on experience in Montessori philosophy
- 30 hours of in-class mentoring and practice sessions supervised by experienced facilitators
- 2 Projects, 65 Session Quizzes, 7 Module Quizzes and 7 Assignments
- Guided project for application of the four core areas of Montessori philosophy
- Offline access to content on mobile phones and tablets using a mobile app
- 3 months of unlimited access to E-Learning content
- 10 hours of live Ask the Expert video calls
- Course Completion Certificate
This course is designed to meet the requirements of:
- Teachers/Individuals who wish to pursue a career in Montessori education
- Teachers/administrators who are working in the field of early childhood education
- Parents who are conscious about the advantages of Montessori education
- Pass in 12th (Plus 2) board exams from a recognized board
- A moderate command over the English language (both written and oral)
- Time Commitment: 8 to 10 hours per week.
- Since you must structure your time differently in an online course than in a traditional classroom course, you must adhere to this time commitment.